Sacha Inchi Tabuleeh
Quinoa based dish with sacha inchi oil, cucumber, onion, and delicious herbs. This is a great salad to pair with any main dish.
- 1 lbs. of Tri color Quinoa
- 3 Tbsp Sacha Inchi oil
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion
- 1 Pinch of pink salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1-3 Limes
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 1-3 cups of Vegetable or chicken stock
- Sprout the Quinoa by submerging it inside a bowl with cold water for 2 hours.
- Once sprouted, place Quinoa on a pot and cover with the vegetable or chicken stock, cook in Medium heat stirring every once in a while so it doesn’t stick to the pot.
- Add more stock as it cooks and gets dries out.
- Once cooked, strain it with cold water. Place on a container.
- On the side, peel cucumber, onion and chopped into fine little squares. Also chopped the fresh parsley.
- Add all chopped ingredients into bowl with cooked Quinoa.
- Add salt, pepper, lime juice and Sachainchi oil.
- Stir all together add more seasoning if needed.
- Serve and Enjoy!