Quinoa with Pesto sauce and Sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup (packed) sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups (packed) chopped fresh basil
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 1⁄3 cup Sach Inchi Oil Incaliving's Sacha Inchi Oil
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freeze-dried wheatgrass powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 cups cooked Quinoa
- 2 cups (packed) baby spinach, cut into chiffonade (extra thin)
- Soak the sun-dried tomatoes in some hot water for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Slice thinly.
- Use a food processor to blend the basil, hemp seeds, both oils, wheatgrass powder, nutritional yeast, sea salt and garlic into a pesto sauce.
- In a large bowl, toss some of the pesto (use as much as desired) with the quinoa, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.
- Serve cold or gently heat.