Raw Vegan Maca Cacao Snacks
Enjoy these vegan maca cacao bars that are a quick afternoon snack, or easy to take on the go.
- 1 Tbsp Maca cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp Incaliving’s Triple Maca
- ¾ cup of Incaliving’s Cacao powder
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut shavings or raw almonds, walnuts.
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 to 2½ cups of Dates (if dry, submerge in hot water for 10 minutes)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp Incaliving’s raw cacao nibs for more texture
- Place dates into a food processor and process until finely ground and set aside.
- Place walnuts or almonds into the processor and process until finely ground and set aside.
- Add sea salt, cacao powder and coconut shavings into a bowl and mix together.
- Transfer all ingredients into a bowl; add the vanilla extract and mix all together into a dough consistency is achieved.
- Add brownie mixture to a small lined 8×8 dish and before pressing add cacao nibs and toss to combine and evenly distribute. Then press down with hands until it is flat and firm.
- Place dish into fridge for 10-15 minutes to chill before cutting into small bite sizes.