Maca Snack Bars
A great snack bar for a mid day pick-me-up or a nutritious filling snack on the go.
- 1 cup almonds
- ½ cup cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup flax meal
- ½ cup pepitas
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp triple maca powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- ½ tsp sea salt
- In a food processor, grind the almonds into a coarse consistency.
- Add them to a bowl with the sunflower seeds, triple maca powder, flax meal, pepitas, chia seeds and salt.
- In a saucepan, combine the maple syrup, almond butter and coconut oil. Mix until all are well combined.
- Add it to the bowl with the dried ingredients.
- Tear a sheet of parchment slightly bigger than an 8X8 pan. Line an 8X8 pan with the paper.
- Spread in the mixture and pack down tight .
- Place in the fridge to set. About 1 hour.
- Remove from pan, cut into bar shapes, and enjoy!