Maca Coconut Chocolate Balls
Protein filled snack for at home or on the go!
- 1 heaping cup of dried dates
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1 cup of crushed nuts (pecans,cashews,almonds)
- 1/4 cup of goji berries
- 1/4 cup of maca powder (Incaliving)
- 1/2 cup of shaved coconut
- pinch of salt
- Process the dates and coconut in a food processor until they start to clump together.
- Add the maca powder, goji berries, crushed nuts and salt, then melt the coconut oil until it becomes liquid.
- Place all ingredients inside a big gowl and start mixing, you can also use a food processor if prefer while drizzling in the coconut oil until well combined.
- Remove the mixture from the food processor and or from the bowl and place roll into balls on a bed sheet of the shaved coconut.
Notes: Kept in the fridge, these should last at least a week if not longer. They could also be frozen. Instead of balls, you could press the mixture into a pan and cut into bars or squares.