Easy to Bake Chocolate Maca Cake
Easy to bake chocolate maca cake for any occasion!
- 3/4 cup Incaliving’s Triple Maca
- 2 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of coconut oil
- 6 TBS of premium cacao (Incaliving)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 white vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Mix the water, sugar in a bowl.
- Add the eggs one by one.
- Then add the Maca flour, regular flour, baking powder, cacao and the salt.
- Add the oil, white vinegar and vanilla extract.
- Place in a baking pan that has been prepared with butter and flour.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.